As we transition into Phase 2 in our region, we have been allowed to expand our activities to best serve our clients in the safest way possible.
- Our office has re-opened: 9am-3pm daily.
- All in-person activities are by-appointment only. This includes showing homes and meeting at the office.
- Real Estate Brokers and industry partners (inspectors, photographers, appraisers, etc) are required to wear a cloth face mask at all times. *Due to the Governor’s statewide mask mandate, clients and customers are now also required to wear face masks as well.
- Three people are allowed on-site to view properties.
- Open houses or any such public viewing of homes are not allowed.